Assignment One: Personal Narrative

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Song by Joe Kennsinger

 
I was walking to the train from B.C High School, and I was listing to this song Animal by the Neon Trees. After reaching the footbridge I had gotten a txt message from my girlfriend Haley. The txt said, “Do you think this is working out”? I did not know what to say. So I said, “I don’t know. Do you think this is working out”? She said “No. Bye.” After what had just happened I had become aggravated and a little depressed. Then I entered Shaw’s to get a drink before I went on the train. When I got my drink and I was going to pay I had noticed that I had left my wallet inside my locker at school. At this point I said to myself “Can this day get any worse?” After returning my drink and leaving Shaw’s I continued to walk forth to the train station. When I had reached the train station I ignored all of my friends and walked to the very end of the platform. My friend Eamon walked up to me and said, “Hey Joe, is anything wrong?” I just ignored Eamon and soon enough he walked away. The train pulled into the station and I walked on it. It was an unusual day on the train because all of the seats were packed with people. Then all of a sudden the Conductor made an announcement on the intercom on the train. He said, “B.C students please find the nearest open seat and sit down.” I was scrambling to find a seat that wasn’t next to someone who looked creepy, but the Conductor was walking by, so I had to take the closest available seat I could find. When I sat in the seat I had noticed that the person next to me was sleeping. I took this as an opportunity to do my homework. I opened up my backpack and began to do my homework. Right after I wrote my name at the top of the paper, then his phone began to go off. His ringtone was very distracting so I could not focus on doing my homework, so I had stopped and started to play games on my iPod. After I got off at my stop I went home and took a shower, did my homework, searched for new songs to listen to, and then went to bed.

8 comments:

  1. it was intersting but I think that there wasent enough deatail for me to understand what the song part of it was.

    ~will h

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have recovered Joe, girls like that are ichy!
    -Tuck da 5'9"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor joe! Next time reply to Eamon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is weird that when you listened to that song bad things happened.

    dePaul Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh roflcoper goes lol lol lol I remember quady but thought that was in 6th grade?

    ReplyDelete